What is the Australian Paediatric Research Network?
The APRN is a network of Australian general paediatricians keen to contribute to new research relevant to both public and private practice.
This national network is unique in Australia. It builds research capacity by involving more clinicians in research activities and enhancing recruitment for community-based research projects.
The APRN aims to:
1. Engage paediatricians to:
- develop new research questions
- take part in research projects
- learn new skills (both clinical and research)
- foster collaborations with colleagues around the country
2. Advance knowledge about relatively common paediatric problems identified by practising paediatricians in their day-to-day work.