The APRN is delighted to bring you the Translation toolkit!
A toolkit to facilitate translation planning from the start of a research project
Prepared by: Associate Professor Harriet Hiscock, Associate Professor Sharon Goldfeld, Ms Sarah Davies and the Healthcare Innovation Affinity Group at the Murdoch Children's Research Institute.
- What is translation?
- Translational pathway
- Defining your research
- Stakeholder Identification and Role Tool
- Power & Impact Matrix
- Stakeholder Engagement Tool
- Setting up Advisory and Steering groups
- Example of a completed Translation Toolkit for a Public Health Project
- Example of a completed Translation Toolkit for a Clinical Research Project