APRN Measures Library
Welcome to the APRN Measures Library page.
The Measures Library can be accessed here: http://apps.mcri.edu.au/measureslib
The APRN Measure Library is a free resource of around 100 commonly used measures (e.g. for surveys) in child and parent research that aims to help paediatricians, other clinicians, researchers and students find the right measure/s for their research or clinical practice. Each measure includes a description, web links, references, costs and licensing, syntax (where available) etc.
Please see the user guide below
Welcome to the Australian Paediatric Research Network (APRN) Measures Library!
What is the Measures Library?
APRN has developed a free library of 100 commonly used child and parent research measures to help researchers, clinicians and students find the right measure for their research study of clinical practice. Drawing upon measures used by the Centre for Community Child Health over the last 10 years, we have collated information on each measure, including:
- Content area and description (eg number of items, types of subscales)
- Age ranges, administrative time and requirements
- Sources, web links and key references
- Costs, licenses and user agreements
- Norming population data, reliability / validity (where possible)
- Stata syntax for data cleaning and scoring (where possible)
How do I get started?
The measures library is located here. http://apps.mcri.edu.au/measureslib
Here is a quick overview of how to navigate the Measures library.
How do I search?
Click on the Home drop down menu to select the following:
- Measures: list of every measure in the library
- Project: Centre for Community Child Health (CCCH) projects that use these measures
- Content areas: Topics that are included
- Search: Terms can search for measures by name and acronym
Search through all the measures we have listed on the website here!
Found a measure of interest?
Click on it and discover all the relevant information!
Want to find similar measures to the one you found or another topic?
Click on the Content areas tab in the drop down menu.
Measure you're interested in not in our library?
Have questions about the measures or want more information?
Email us at email@example.com
The APRN measures library was funded by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians Fellows Award 2013. We would like to acknowledge all the APRN research team members who have contributed to this resource.