We are proud to report the media interest our studies have generated, and the awards received for this important work.
- Dr Paul Whiteley has written a blog featuring the article"Paediatricians are seeing more children with developmental-behavioural conditions". September 22nd 2016. Please see the link here.
- MDLinx, February 13th 2013, featured our recently published article "Pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of sleep disturbance in children: An Australian Paediatric Research Network survey". See MDLinxfor a summary of the paper.
- Paediatrics Update, July 27 2012, "Most paediatricians doubt obesity care": describes results from linking the 2009-10 Children Attending Paediatricians Study with the 2010 Multi-Topic Survey on managing childhood obesity (link to article; link to publication)
- Paediatrics Update, June 1 2012, “Call for new approach to learning difficulties”: interview with Steering Group Member Dr Gehan Roberts, describing the results of our 2010 Multi-Topic Survey data on Learning Difficulties (link to article 1; link to article 2; link to publication details).
- Sunday Mail (Brisbane), 27 May 2012, “New Research: ADHD Leading Disorder in Kids”: describes results from the 2009-10 Children Attending Paediatricians Study (link to publication).
- A/Prof Harriet Hiscock, awarded Best Poster in Paediatrics & Child Health at the Royal Australasia College of Physicians Congress 2016.
- A/Prof Harriet Hiscock, awarded the 2013 Royal Australasian College of Physicians Fellows Contribution Fellowship Award ($150,000).
- Dr Daryl Efron, winner of the 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians Rue Wright Memorial Award for his presentation titled “Current Australian paediatric practice in the assessment and treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A survey and practice audit”